Starts: 16 April 2019
Closes: 21 May 2019
Complete by: 18 June 2019
8 standards and 2 ethics CEUs
R 990.00 (incl. VAT)
- Introduction to forensic psychology within a South African context
- Child and adolescent forensic psychological assessment
- Sexual offending within the South African context
- Malingering and assessment behaviour within forensic psychological assessments
- Forensic psychological report writing, practicing ethics and court etiquette.
Starts: 1 March 2019
Closes: 18 April 2019
Complete by: 17 May 2019
12 standards and 2 ethics CEUs
R 1 386.00 (incl. VAT)
- Agile organisations: What are they and why do we need them
- Leadership and ethics
- Soft skills: essentials for effective leadership
- How to recruit leaders and do succession planning
- Toxic and derailed leadership: What can be done?
- What is management really?
- The complex Leader Programme
Starts: 6 May 2019
Closes: 1 July 2019
Complete by: 31 July 2019
16 standard CEUs
R 1 584.00 (incl. VAT)
- Secrets of creating innovative organisations
- Creating learning environments that encourage self-directed people development
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: Implications for Psychology
- 21st-century management skills: Enabling your workforce
- 2025 workplace skills
- Type and innovation
- Building resilient people and organisations
- Agile leadership and agile teams: The secret to work success
- All webinars will be pre-recorded 90 minute sessions.
- Delegates will only be able to register for full package offerings, not for individual sessions.
- Payment in full is required before webinar links and additional resources will be sent via email.
- Delegates are required to complete a 10-point multiple-choice quiz and feedback form for each session before receiving their certificate.
- Delegates must receive a minimum pass mark of 70% for each quiz in order to qualify for CEU’s.
- Delegates must watch each webinar and complete each quiz and feedback before completion date.